Volcano Island Adventure Golf at Hounslow Golf Park
Volcano Island Adventure Golf
There’re TWO new, exciting 18-hole courses
The Eruption Course
The Eruption Course snakes its way round the vast 6 metre high volcano
Watch out for the dinosaurs, they’re always on the hunt for a tasty snack!
The Cascades Course
The Cascades Course leads you through the secret cave under the waterfall
It’s a great experience for everyone…
Here's what you need to know
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- All the equipment you need is provided
- The courses are stroller & wheelchair friendly
- Usually takes about an hour to get round each course
- A visit to the Volcano View café is recommended!
- Hounslow Golf Park does not accept cash or cheques – it is a cash free venue
- Hounslow Golf Park only accepts payment by debit and credit cards or other electronic payment means (eg Apple Pay)
- Dogs are not allowed on the Adventure Golf courses but are welcome on the Volcano View Café terrace
How to book the Adventure Golf at Hounslow Golf Park
- Book your preferred day and time in advance on our online booking site
- Please note that there is no facility to book at the venue
- Maximum of 5 people per slot
- For groups larger than 5, simply book 2 consecutive time slots
- Your booked slot is for one circuit only
Yes the pathways around Volcano Island are pushchair friendly!
Yes but we advise that you take coats as the weather can be unpredictable on Volcano Island.
The 18 hole course will take somewhere between 40-80 minutes dependant on peak/off peak times. Please allow 80 minutes on summer weekends.
If your child can stand up and hold a club then they can play! Young children love Volcano Island, especially the dinosaurs and waterfalls!
We permit up to 5 people per time slot, if you need to book for more than 5 then just book back to back time slots.
Yes, you will need a booking to visit either course on Volcano Island.